- Make more progress, more quickly with a guide to show you the best way to reach your green career goal.
- Save time by knowing what to do next with a time-tested step-by-step plan.
- Use your time wisely with organized, updated, online resources available 24/7.
- Stay focused and in action with the personal touch of a coach who tracks your progress, keeps you on target, and inspires you to expand your vision.
- Discover where your skills and experience fit within the emerging green economy.
- Connect with other mid-career professionals who share your values and want to contribute to the emerging green economy.
- Exude confidence, clarity, and excitment as you share your golas with your networking contacts and interview for positions.
CCRES special thanks to
Through bottom-up efforts, organisers of EUSEW Energy Days, events and activities connect directly with citizens and energy stakeholders at the local, regional and national levels. The combined results of EUSEW efforts are helping Europe reach its energy goals.
An Energy Day is defined as a not-for-profit event, activity, project, exhibition or display that promotes energy efficiency or renewable energy. It must take place between 18 and 22 June 2012 (weekends before and after are also acceptable).
– Assistance to organisers of events in Brussels: brussels|a|eusew.eu
– Assistance to organisers of events outside of Brussels: energydays|a|eusew.eu
– Assistance to attendees: attendees|a|eusew.eu
– General inquiries and information: info|a|eusew.eu
– Media Relations: media.relations|a|eusew.eu