Croatian Center of Renewable Energy Sources
14-15 March 2012, New Delhi, India
Sponsorship & Exhibition
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the 3rd Concentrated Solar Thermal Summit India is a cost effective and invaluable tool to help deliver your technology and services to over 200 senior decision makers of your core target market.
4 WAYS that sponsoring the 3rd Concentrated Solar Thermal Power Summit India will help grow your business
- Enforce Your Brand and Promote Your Services
- Generate and Grow Your Customers Bases Interest
- Meet Senior Level Decision Makers and Do Business
- Make New Contacts and Build Lasting Relationships
Benefits of Sponsoring Events
- Display your capabilities to those solar developers, utilities and manufacturers who need your project financing services or project development technology
- Take advantage of a central point of contact from which to develop business and raise your profile in this growing sector
- Strengthen existing business partnerships and create profitable new leads as you interact with your core customer base
Throughout the conference there will be a select number of leading solution providers who will have the opportunity to discuss and advise on their latest products, solutions and services to a targeted number of senior level decision makers specifically involved in the development and financing of solar energy projects and technology- including regulatory affairs, financing structures and many more…Make sure you stay ahead of the competition and secure your place now!
You will benefit from multiple opportunities to talk with the clients and prospects you want to do business with and kick start your sales. All under one roof and all in just two days – saving you both time and money!
Features of Sponsoring Events
Contact CSP Today to take advantage of our sensational sponsorship packages and get your products or services seen by the right people!
- Drive home your message – very limited speaking slots available
- Pre, during and post conference exposure on marketing material and web site to 25,000 + solar contacts
- Branding and marketing exposure through lunch, coffee or networking party sponsorship
- Showcase your products and services with an exhibition booth
- Long term branding with delegate bags and stationery
- Cost effective messages with inserted mail pieces
Contact us now as exhibition places are strictly limited and are already booking fast!
Act now! Build a profitable CSP plant and create a viable business in India, on time & on budget
Now in its third year, the leading CSP event in India will provide you with your road map for CSP market dominance, by hearing from international developers, EPC Groups and service providers, as well as financial and government institutions, on the topics that matter to you.
Get the 8-page pdf brochure instantly in your inbox
Here is just a taster of the hot topics up for discussion::
- Commercialize Indian CSP – Leverage the Phase I foundations and make CSP an unmissable investment in the reverse bidding process while you still can
- Bridging the Gap – Get critical engineering and construction know-how from Europe and the US to propel India along the path to cost reduction
- Your Blueprint for Success – Make the right choices from technology and partners to suppliers, to achieve financial closure
- Indianization – Seize the opportunity to secure the role of India in developing a sustainable, cost effective supply chain
- Your Roadmap to Phase II Project Development – Give your CSP plant the best chance of success – DNI, land, water, grid connection & more
CSP Today India 2011 was a great success with over 300 attendees on site. Due to popular demand, we are holding this conference again in March 2012, again in New Delhi.
See the event brochure offering industry insight and our full speaker line-up
Best overview of overall market situation – the most relevant CSP conference worldwide
The key stakeholders and the most experienced international experts ready to share their knowledge with you
This will be a melting pot of CSP developers, EPC Groups, Technology Providers, Government Officials and Investors. But not only this, we have guaranteed only the very best speakers will be taking the stage ready to present, analyze, debate, deliver and discuss key industry issues, opportunities and challenges to ensure you take home a robust strategy to grow your CSP business in India.
We have confirmed 25+ speakers, just have a look at a sample of the great line up:
- Santiago Arias, Operations Director, Torresol Energy
- José Javier González Solano, Commercial Director, Abengoa Solar
- Sachin S Patel, VP & Business Head, Reliance Power
- Mr. V. Saibaba, CEO, Lanco Solar
- Virendra Pratap Singh, CEO – Solar EPC, ACME
- TVN Mahesh, General Manager of Projects, Corporate Ispat Alloys Ltd.
- Shreerang Athalye, Director & COO, Aurum Renewable Energy Pvt Ltd
- Bajrang Lal Agrawal, Chairman & MD, Godawari Power & Ispat Ltd
- Alberto Rodríguez Rocha, Strategy and Business Development, ACS Cobra
- Clint Rosembeam, Vice President of Engineering, Lauren CCL
- Markus Pfänder, Managing Director, Ferrostaal Solar
- David Morell Tormo, Commercial Director, Abantia Instalaciones
- Chandrasekar Govindarajalu, Senior Environmental Specialist, World Bank
Have a look at the full speaker line up here, or even better download the brochure and you be the first to get speaker interviews and event updates sent direct to your inbox!
You have created THE MUST-ATTEND conference for the solar thermal crowd
Giving you the tools to develop a winning CSP strategy for the long term
Whether you already have CSP experience in the US or Spain or establishing a CSP business in India, the only thing that matters is acquiring knowledge specific to the geography and dynamics of the Indian market. And you will get just that! The only issues that have made it to agenda are the topics that bring you closer to building a profitable CSP plant and creating a viable business in India, including:
- How much progress has been made in Phase I and have significant foundations been laid to meet the 2022 target under the JNNSM?
- What are the country specific challenges in getting a CSP project from conception to commissioning?
- What steps have been taken in Phase I to establish a domestic CSP supply chain in Indian
- What design and engineering lessons can be adopted to meet India’s specific solar and environmental resources from existing project around the world?
These are just a few of the questions we will be giving you answers to during the 2 days. Have a look at the comprehensive program in the brochure to find out what else will be discussed and who has the answers!
If you sign up for updates, we will send you the information and other news via your inbox!
Reserve your seat NOW spaces are limited and will sell out fast!
The most productive two days you will spend all year… The 3rd Concentrated Solar Thermal Power Summit India will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with key decision making attendees from the CSP industry. This year’s event includes:
- 40+ top industry experts from leading developers, EPC groups, component suppliers, financial institutions with the experience and expertise to help you succeed
- Pre and post conference e-Networker to allow you to view and arrange meetings BEFORE you leave for New Delhi!
- Extended coffee and lunch breaks – Giving you even more opportunity to continue conversations from the conference room and meet the people that matter to your business
- Exhibition zone – The hub of activity will take place in the expo zone, providing you a chance to meet with the solution providers and swap even more business cards.
There is no other forum that looks at the development of the CSP industry in India with such a focus, while giving you over 12 hours of dedicated networking time to talk openly with your peers, investors and conduct business face to face with the key players in the industry.
To see the full conference agenda and line-up download our 8 page e-brochure offering industry insight and an exclusive discount
If any company is active in the growing global CSP market, this is a must attend event. This is by far the most cost effective method for making connections and building enduring relationships across the spectrum of industry players
I hope to see you in New Delhi in March! In the meantime, if you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, please email or call on the details below
Global Events Director
CSP Today | PV Insider
+44 (0) 20 7375 7556
US toll free: 1800 814 3459 ex: 7556
Linked-In: Jack Ahearne
|Global Premier Exhibitor|
|Official Media Partner|