CROATIAN CENTER of RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
EARLY BIRD RATE EXPIRES JULY 29, 2011!
REGISTER NOW for $100 SAVINGS!
Make plans now to attend HydroVision Brazil, Latin America’s newest event focused on advancing the development of the region’s hydroelectric power and dams/civil structures sectors. With more than 31,000 MW of new projects scheduled for completion by 2017, HydroVision Brazil provides a strategic platform for introducing the region’s wealth of development opportunities and expertise to the rest of the world’s hydropower market. Attracting an international audience of key decision makers and technical experts directly involved in the hydropower industry, HydroVision Brazil features a practical, solutions-oriented conference program and simultaneous exhibition focused on new technologies, future trends and business solutions.
Register today and benefit from:
- An international audience of hundreds of attendees
- 60 paper presentations in 15 concurrent sessions
- Exhibition showcasing 95 companies displaying the latest products and services
- Keynote session discussing key industry trends
- Valuable networking opportunities
- And more
Featured Speakers include:
- Akbar Adibfar, Technical Manager, MAPNA Group
- Fernando Alcarraz, Baygorria Power Station Plant Manager, UTE-Generación
- Miguel Angel Aleman, Civil and Environmental Consultant, Cardno ENTRIX
- Robert Coas, Vice President, Project Development, Brookfield Energia Renovavel
- Ricardo Dell’Agnola, Commercial Director, IMPSA
- Luciano Teixeira dos Santos, Engineering Manager, Alstom
- Gerlado Lúcio Tiago Filho, Professor Doctor, Universidade Federal de Itajuba
- Miroslav Gnamus, General Manager, Litostroj Steel Ltd.
- Carmo Goncalves, Hydro Power Plant Electromechanical Design Manager, Eletronorte
- Hoyen Han, Director, Korea Water Resources Corporation
- Arthur Leotta, Head of LH Proposal Engineering, Andritz Hydro Brasil Ltda.
- Carlos Moya, Global Manager – Social and Environment, WorleyParsons Resource & Energy
- Yuri Petrenya, Deputy General Director for Technical Policy, Power Machines
- Hans Poll, Head of Standardization, Voith Hydro Ltda.
- Osvaldo Raffa, Electromechanical Coordinator, MWH Global
- Fabricio Soler, Coordinator of Environmental and Sustainability, Felsberg e Associados Law Firm
- Celso Villar Torino, Superintendent of Operation, Itaipu Power Plant, Itaipu Binacional
- David Yáñez Santillán, Director of Engineering, ICA Ingeniería
What Will You Learn?
HydroVision Brazil’s multi-track conference program covers key topics related to:
- Environmental protection and management
- New hydro energy production
- Public education
- Public relations
- Regulatory issues
- Risk management
- Small and medium hydro energy
- Social issues
- Transmission grid issues, including grid integration
- And more
Connect with Leading Companies:
Visit HydroVision Brazil’s exhibition and meet leading companies and service providers showcasing the latest products and services available to the hydropower sector. Due to overwhelming demand by exhibitors, exhibition space for HydroVision Brazil was recently expanded to accommodate additional companies. Click here to see a full exhibitor list.
SIMULTANEOUS TRANSLATION OF CONFERENCE TO BE PROVIDED
4 Ways to Register:
PennWell C&E Registration
P.O. Box 973059
Dallas, TX 75397-3059 USA
For registration questions call:
Toll-free (US only): +1-888-299-8016
Owned & Produced By:
More info about Renewable Energy: firstname.lastname@example.org
CROATIAN CENTER of RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES (CCRES)